Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 5 enter Water World!


4 weeks done, 15LBS later...Still going STRONG!



What's up good folk, ok so 50% done with the first 8 week program that I stated as an initial goal! I'm right on track for my weight goal to drop 30, with 15lbs down for the first 4 weeks.


Today I step it up for the second half. Partially just do to an increase in energy, after getting used to the workouts, and feeling like I can do even better. Today I started a morning swimming routine, to get me going before work, and to aid in burning excess calories, and getting the metabolism running.



I am going to hit the pool atleast 3-5, days during the work week in the am. I'm going to be continuing with the after work workouts, and stepping up the weight training to match the cardio. Another change will be that I will start to keep a better track of exactly what I do in the gym, to catolouge and rank my workouts.



Gotta drink, drink, drink water....H20 is my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment