Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back on Year End Goal!



So with September beginning time to get back on track for the end of the year goals. With that said, we're moving onto a 4 month plan. The key parts of the plan will be similar to the first three months of the year. Food wise, this will be a majority low carb diet, combined with a mix of weight training and cardio.


One goal deadline will be to run a 5K race mid November, so I will be tracking my progress of training over the course of 3 1/2 months. I am starting with about a 1 mile jogging stamina, as of last week.


Weight training, I will be doing about 4 weeks of full body routines, and then decide if I will move to heavier, isolated workouts.


For the low carb portion of my diet, the hardest part will be cutting out beer again...it's been a long, bbq / happy hour filled summer. They also have built a zeppelin hall Beer Garden near my home.....so I've put back on about 12 lbs in the past 3 months. I will be keeping a log, and picture documentary of my meals going fwd. to keep honest with the program as well.


Today


  • Breakfast: 2 Boiled Eggs:
  • Lunch: steak & chicken stir fry with boiled cabbage.
  • Snack: slice of turkey and cheese stick
  • Dinner: chicken and sautéed zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment